Learn Public Speaking Course for Kids Singapore
Inspigenius Public Speaking Training Course Singapore
In today’s fast growing changing world, communication and connection remain key to success. Inspigenius’ Public Speaking course, delivers strategies for students to clearly and effectively communicate in professional, academic and personal settings. This course enables you to engage, connect and influence your audience with your speech.
Public speaking is the act of giving a speech or presentation to a live audience with a goal to inform, persuade, or entertain.
Many people face public speaking as one of their biggest fears, but with practice, you can learn to build confidence and improve your skills through our public speaking class. Being a good speaker is often critical for leadership positions in the world of business, community groups, government, and other settings.
Professional speakers combine critical thinking, a well-organized narrative, reasoning, research, and more to help communicate his or her ideas. Proper rehearsal techniques can help improve the flow of your presentation for your audience too. These ideas can be taught to help you reach new heights with the art of public speaking.
Our Public Speaking Lessons for Kids
- What does it mean to be assertive and how can you achieve it?
- How to provide feedback to others so they take your word seriously?
- How can you avoid appearing aggressive?
- How to use systematic methods to evaluate what you know about yourself and what you know about others?
- How to learn which areas you need to work on to improve yourself based on other people impression of you?
- How to ask the right questions at the right time?
- How to get what you want and stay friends?
- How to address uncomfortable issues and prepare others to open up to you?
- What are the differences between open and closed questions and how can you take advantage of each?
- How to seamlessly guide a conversation towards the direction of your choice?
TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD TO A CLASS